The easiest way to see the current status of your order is to log into your account and go to your Orders page. To get there:
- Log in to your account
- Hover over your avatar at the top right corner of the screen
- Choose "Orders" when the menu appears
- Find your order and click "View Items" to see the status details
You will see one of these statuses:
- Processing: Our 3D printing engineers perform final checks to make sure the items in your order will print correctly. If your model cannot be processed, we’ll remove it from the order and let you know by email. The rest of the order will continue to Pre-Production.
- Pre-Production: Hundreds of items from different orders are batched together so they can print at the same time. Planning items in a printer is a giant, 3-dimensional jigsaw puzzle. In general, smaller items are easy to plan while larger items will take longer to move into production.
- In Production: The item is 3D printed, goes through post-processing, and is quality checked by our experts in the factory.
- Occasionally you can see an item revert back to Pre-Production. Items can break during printing or fail to meet our quality standards. If this happens, items will go back to Pre-Production to be reprinted.
- Packing: Successfully printed items are placed in a box and wait for the rest of the items in the order.
- Complete: A shipping label is created and the items are shipped. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number when your order leaves our factory.
In rare cases you can see that the status of your model changes from In Production back to Pre-Production. This usually means that there's been a quality concern with your model or an issue with the printer itself so we have issued a free reprint for you. We are still aiming to ship your models on time if these situations occur.
If you placed your order as a guest user, you can either create an account using the same email address to access this info, or send us an email to get more information regarding the status of your order.