You certainly can! There are a few ways to achieve this:
1. You can utilize our API to build an eCommerce integration. To do this, check out our dedicated API documentation and support materials.
Please check our E-commerce integrations articles to learn how to connect your Shapeways shop to Etsy or Shopify.
2. Without a direct integration, you can collect orders on a third party site and place them manually via Shapeways.
- This eliminates the burden of keeping backstock or inventory on hand since we'll take care of shipping directly to your customer.
- However, you'll have to place every order yourself and won't be able to add your own personal branding to the packaging unless you opt to have each order shipped to you before you send them to your customers.
3. Purchase your own models and keep them backstocked at your own facility or home to ship when orders are placed.
- The biggest advantage with this option is speed - you can ship orders from your home, office, or facility right away. You'll also be able to brand your packaging if you'd like instead of having items shipped in Shapeways boxes.
- The biggest risk with this method is having to pay up front to keep models on hand instead of paying for orders as they come in.