It's easy to filter your Sales Overview to view your payment details. You can filter the Sales Overview to view the details for any month. Let's take a look at the how to see data for an October 15, 2012 payment date in a program that can open CSV files, like Microsoft Excel.
- 1. Download your Sales Overview Download (csv). Remember you need to be logged in to download your Sales Overview CSV!
- 2. Open the Sales Overview CSV with a program like Microsoft Excel.
- 3. Select row 3. Make sure the row is selected!
- 4. Select 'Data' from the menu bar and select 'Filter'. Make sure that row 3 is still selected!
- 5. Find column 'K' titled 'Production Status', select the filter drop-down, and only select 'Shipped'.
- 6. Find column 'R' titled 'Payment Date', select the filter drop-down, and only select '2012-10-15'.
- 7. Select all values in column 'M' titled 'Markup (VAT Excluded)'. The sum here will be equal to the sub-total of your Payment Invoice. The sum here is $284.31
- 8. Select the Markup Invoice Overview worksheet.
- 9. Find the Markup Date that corresponds with the payment date. In our example it is 2012-10-15.
- 10. Subtract column 'E' title 'Markup Fee (VAT Excluded)' from the sum of 'Markup (VAT Excluded)'. 284.31-9.95 = 274.36
- 11. Add column 'C' titled 'Total Markup VAT' to the amount you calculated in step 10. 274.36+57.62 = 331.98
- 12. The amount calculated in step 11 should match column 'G' for the row associated with the 2012-10-15 'Markup Date'. This is the amount you were paid for all sales from 2012-09-15 to 2012-10-14.
(note: you must be logged in)
Q: Why do I have to hover over the cells? Can't I just use SUM()?
A: Unfortunately, Excel's SUM() feature ignores any filters you've applied. This causes the SUM'd amount to include any Cancelled orders that were placed, and thus gives you an inaccurate number.
Q: Will this work with LibreOffice/Google Docs or another spreadsheet program?
A: It should. The steps may be different, however, as we haven't run through the same process in other office applications.
Q: After going through the steps you outlined above, my payment numbers still don't match!!
A: If you're still having issues, please Contact Customer Service.
Q: How come 'Total Markup Vat', 'Markup Earned', 'Markup Fee (VAT Excluded)', and 'Markup Fee (VAT Included)' are not available in the Sales Overview sheet?
A: We're currently working on making these columns available in the Sales Overview sheet, we appreciate you hanging in there with us!